Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lost my mojo!


In the past, Christmas has been a great time for knitting... long boring car trips to the inlaws and lots of free-time chatting with the grown-ups while the kids play. But I have had NO desire to knit at all in the past week! I still have knit (of course), but the overwhelming desire to use up all those snippets of free-time with productive knitting, has just not been there! So I don't know what's going on! I was not even DEVASTATED when we pulled into the parking lot of the Bendigo Woollen Mills to find them closed! Just a brief shoulder shrug and that was it! So I've not done much at all lately. A bit more wavy a bit more of Max's shorts, a couple of rows on the cardy, but nothing substantial. So in light of this absence in interesting knitting pics, I thought I'd put one up of the kids instead, taken on Amber's birthday. I think I will dye some wool today - I got a lovely present from Rach of some new colour landscape dyes, so will do that I think.. hopefully that will inspire me!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Oh no Sam! Let's hope your knitting mojo returns soon... I find that working on a completely different project works (maybe some crochet?) and before long you'll be itching to knit again. The kids look adorable, hope you all had a merry Christmas :)