Thursday, May 03, 2007

more classics....

While procrastinating this morning, I dug out the old vintage pattern books for another browse, and came across some absolute classics!

I would totally wear this if I was Audrey Hepburn in her hey-day!And I like to think I would have been cool enough in the 60's to have worn these too.

More Broke Back Mountain action......
When too much aran, just isn't enough....
Bride of Chuckie! Would you seriously give your child a doll that looks so smugly evil?

On top of these, I actually found some REALLY nice vest patterns, which I've got put aside for future projects.. It's sort of easy to dismiss some of the more cheesy vintage pattern books, but when you manage to look past the big hair, terrible styling and photography, some of the patterns are still really relevant and groovy!

2 comments:

susieq78 said...

ooh I really want to knit the striped dress on the right! Its really funky.

Jack said...

Nothing says manly like a cardy. ;)