We had a fabulous time at the Bendigo Wool and Sheep Show! I was a big failure in terms of getting a pictorial history of it, but I'll do a quick run down of the weekend.
1. Stop at Purls Palace to fondle the Noro and stash enhance.
2. Stop at the Chocolate Mill and partake in coffee and ice-cream
3. Stop at Bendigo Woollen Mills to stash enhance
4. Drink wine, eat Sacred vegetables and knit in our motel room for 7 hours straight
5. Awaken with minor hangover
6. ACS sponsored Breakfast! It was fabulous to meet lots of Ravellers and see some amazing knits. Tania won a prize for her Embossed Leaves socks, Jack won a prize for answering a trivia question the loudest, and I won $200 worth of ACS yarn for my Lizard Ridge.
7. The Wool show was fabulous as always, petted lots of yarn and some alpacas, drank a fair bit of coffee, bought some stuff, caught up with Auntie Isabel, Vicki and Ceilidh at the redgum weavers stall and this is what I chose to take photos of:These are the florentines that Jack talked me out of getting. Hmm... good with a camera, I am not. Both Jack and Tania were much better than I, and for a pictorial overview, Jacki's blog has some goodies.