Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick! Someone bring me a baby!

I need a baby and quick! I need one I can give back, but that I can cuddle and play dress ups with. I'm very certain I don't want another one of my own, but baby knitting is just so rewarding! This little outfit is just so gorgeous. The soaker and hat are my own patterns, and took 2 and 1 nights work respectively. The little jacket gave me some grief (heavily modified from the original pattern) and took a few nights, but it's just so adorable now it's finished, it was definitely worth the effort.

So quick, someone provide Auntie Sam with a new baby girl please! note: I did consider Neko, but she's certainly no newborn and Rach's milk must be pure butter-milk bliss, because Neko is *ahem* thriving!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very cute!

Jack said...

Don't look at me.

Tracy said...

I'd give you Michael at 2am! You could dress him girly but his dad may object :)

Very cute outfit. I need a baby girl too.

Irene said...

Aww so cute! No baby here though sorry

sweetp said...

awww cutie cutie!!

Ann said...

Love the set - so cute. I want a baby girl too but my niece recently had a baby boy & all she wanted was a boring blue beanie.

catsmum said...

purty!