Tuesday, November 21, 2006

nothing new here!

eeek! it's been 8 days since my last post and I have nothing to show for it! I feel like I've been doing nothing BUT knit (except for the last 2 days where it was so hot the alpaca was shedding onto my hands) with little or no progress. In reality though it just feels that way because I'm working on some big persons clothes and like Rach says, it's a marathon which you just have to keep plugging away at even when you are totally over it. So my alpaca/bfl wrap cardy is well under way with the back finished, the front left finished and the front right very very close to being finished. So another week or two should see that one done! And in other news, my wrists have started to hurt. I'm surprised it has taken so long!

2 comments:

Kat said...

ahhh sounds cool, I didn't know your blog was public again!!

I want a sneaky peak please :)

and :P to soake free zone !

Ali said...

Yeah Sam - give us a WIP piccie of the cardi

And yes they doo seem to take forever after little people clothes huh??