The last lot of dyeing was a big job. I found a lovely simple pattern for a wrap cardigan which I wanted to try. The suggested wool is mohair, but I figured that I'd give my alpaca/bfl blend a whirl and see how it knits up. I get gauge on 6mm needles (recommended for the mohair is 5.5), but I'm pretty sure it'll be ok. I needed about 450grams, so wound of 3 x 150gram hanks and pot dyed them in a pale blue. The picture doesn't do the colour justice.. it's a lovely ice blue, and has marbled through the skeins really nicely, so won't be a solid colour. Can't wait to start! Dry! you damn wool, dry!