Sunday, December 31, 2006

retail therapy

Today I am sick. Amber is sick too. My mother is sick and my father-in-law. Being sick sucks. So I am self-prescribing some retail-therapy as a cure. So far it's not working, so I may need to do some more :)

I've been in love with this pattern for ages, but it's not available for download, only in hardcopy format, and of course not available in Australia. So I ordered it through JimmyBean . AND because I was ordering that, I decided that I'd get some Lorna's Laces sock yarn for the January KAL of Jaywalkers at Woolaholics. It's always very hard to chose a LL colour, because they are all just delicious. I finally settled on 'motherlode'. Can't wait to get it!

My next mission is to track down some aran weight yarn for "Rogue". I'm really torn about this one, because I have a kg cone of aran weight undyed BFL due to arrive any day now, but I am loving how this has knit up in red (and I am a slob and I don't think a cream jumper will stay cream very long in this house). So I will ponder on this one, and maybe get some advice from some fellow craftsters.

No comments: