Saturday, January 27, 2007
i screwed up..
last night.. late.. I thought the throat double increase looked a bit wonky but I powered on regardless. 30 rows of cabling and armhole shaping later, I'm looking at it, and thinking.. I can't live with it :( I'm not entirely sure what I did wrong. I spent about an hour tweaking and tightening stitches, and I even went so far to try and fake it with some duplicate stitching to make it look better, but it didn't work.... So it's coming out.. *sob* It was only a couple of hours work, but it was a real hard slog, as this is the first cable on this jumper where I'm not knitting in the round, and I'm working hard to interpret the cable graph for the wrong side. So I'm partially froggin Rogue for the um...3rd time :(