Thursday, July 19, 2007

Still here!

I'm still here, and still plugging away, but I don't have anything particularly thrilling to share. I've finished all the knitting on the JS Quick Knit Jacket, and it's finished blocking, and now I'm avoiding seaming it. The Silkroad tweed is just divine. It's so beautifully soft and textured - I hope my sister looks after it, or I may have to claim it back.I've just started Ms.Marigold finally too! I had planned to do this with some black Zara, but I bought some bargain Jo Sharp DK purewool from ebay last week, and I just had to try it out! It's lovely to knit with, and it's the first DK weight yarn I've knit with in quite some time, so I'm really enjoying it.The only other thing I've done lately, is frog my second widdershin. I was more than halfway through it when I realised I'd done something peculiar while turning the heel, so apart from another pair of mittens, I haven't finished anything in the past 10 days or so! I'm feeling very unproductive, I think I'll definitely have to seam that jacket tonight!

1 comment:

Tangled Yarns said...

So......did you do any seaming last night? lol???

Go on - you know you'll feel great after you have finished it ;)

Looks great Sam :D