Tuesday, March 04, 2008

7 things.

Thanks to both Rach and Katanya for dobbing me in for the 7 random facts thingy.

Firstly ..Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I was once a very good ice-skater
2. I had a chronic skin condition as a child which resulted in huge itchy hive-like welts all over my body. The cause was a mystery until I had my tonsils out and my skin issues resolved.
3. I have Ichthyophobia wholly bought about by my grandfather who thought it was amusing to put live fish in my bath water as a baby.
4. I have double jointed thumbs
5. Continuously, from 1998 - 2007 I was either pregnant or breastfeeding - that's 9 years people!!
6. I'm a teacher by training who never taught, and quite frankly, sucked at it anyway.
7. I don't like doing these memes myself (for fear of boring my readers to sleep), but I love reading everyone else's.
7a. I don't like to tag people for fear that they are like myself (see number 7)! Feel free to tag yourself on my behalf.

And a random photo of Patrick coming last in his school sports 100m dash, just because it's one of those random sorta posts....

3 comments:

Kat said...

actually despite # 6 I absolutely loved your response! I would never have picked any of those things about you and they were all facinating! I'm quite the opposite I love to talk about myself without the worry if anyone is bored lol, I figure they are always one click to get away if so :)

Sam said...

thanks K! I still think I'm as dull as dishwater :P

Jack said...

Hey look! You can nearly see Duncan only marginally in front of Patrick. Athletes we do not breed.