Monday, October 13, 2008

*sniff sob*

my little girl has started a knitting blog... sniff.. I'm so proud! She's even taken a photo of her knitting to post on it!She hasn't gotten far, but I have high hopes! And it's all thanks to the Yarn Harlot.

I downloaded Cast Off as an audiobook a few months ago, and I uploaded it onto Amber's mp3 player. I subsequently got my own ipod, but forgot to delete it off Amber's and unbeknown to me, she has been listening to it in bed for the past couple of weeks. This week she's taken a sudden interest in knitting, and voila, we have a new knitter in our midst! Thank-you Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, you have converted another one!

4 comments:

Tania said...

naaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet!!!

dash robin said...

so beautiful sam! I am just a big bloody puddle of mush now, my heart is melting! I cant wait to see your lovely girls projects develop, give her a big thumbs up from me

Irene said...

How beautiful for you and wonderful for Amber... she's well set up for life now ;)

Ann said...

It's great to be able to past on the skill to one of your kids. I taught my girls but only 1 is interested but she only knits squares.